The Yealink T48G is the high end model of the Yealink T4x Series. The large, 7” coloured touchscreen provides a rich visual presentation and provides quick, simple navigation through a wealth of productivity enhancing features.
The phone supports a variety of accessories, including: EHS adaptor for remote answer of wireless DECT headsets, BT40 USB dongle for registering a bluetooth headset and a wide range of wired headsets. Auto provisioning and manual programming follow the same format as the rest of the Yealink range, making life simpler for installers and technicians.
For users such as receptionists who need to handle a high traffic of calls and need to quickly be able to see who is available and transfer calls efficiently, this phone is ideal as it is expandable to include up to 240 customisable function keys
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Large 7″ 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen display with backlight
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722) and Best-in-class system design
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 2xRJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets:
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
This model is POE (Powered-Over-Ethernet) and doesn’t include a mains Power Supply.
Download data sheet and user guide below for more technical details:
Data Sheet User Guide
For help choosing 3CX software, hardware or information about 3CX installation, training and support services, call +44 (0)115 880 0044
Our 3CX Services
We provide a complete range of 3CX services to support your purchase. We cover everything from initial consultancy to project managed installations, training for end users and administrators, ongoing support options, and supply of underlying infrastructure for lines, SIP trunks and connectivity solutions.
Why choose us for 3CX?
We’re an elite 3CX Platinum and Hosted PBX Partner
We offer a complete range of 3CX services and solutions
Technical staff are accredited to 3CX advanced level
We’re experts in IT and comms – making us your No.1 choice for 3CX