Its large, crystal clear display with high resolution TFT colour screen delivers a rich visual experience and gives simple navigation through a wealth of productivity enhanced features.
The phone supports a variety of device connections, including EHS headset and USB. The USB port can enable the connection of either a Bluetooth dongle for headset connectivity or Wi-Fi dongle which enables the T46S to be used over a Wi-Fi network by simply powering it up.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display this means no more messy paper inserts.
For users such as receptionists who need to handle a high traffic of calls and quickly be able to see who is available and transfer calls efficiently, this phone is ideal as it is expandable to include up to 240 customisable function keys.
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 4.3″ 480×272 pixel colour with back light
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 10 memory soft keys (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets:
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
This model is POE (Powered-Over-Ethernet) and doesn’t include a mains Power Supply.
Download data sheet and user guide below for more technical details:
Data Sheet User Guide
For help choosing 3CX software, hardware or information about 3CX installation, training and support services, call +44 (0)115 880 0044
Our 3CX Services
We provide a complete range of 3CX services to support your purchase. We cover everything from initial consultancy to project managed installations, training for end users and administrators, ongoing support options, and supply of underlying infrastructure for lines, SIP trunks and connectivity solutions.
Why choose us for 3CX?
We’re an elite 3CX Platinum and Hosted PBX Partner
We offer a complete range of 3CX services and solutions
Technical staff are accredited to 3CX advanced level
We’re experts in IT and comms – making us your No.1 choice for 3CX