The clear display and simple navigation enhances productivity. The dual-port Gigabit Ethernet telephone benefits from an intuitive interface, BLF’s, HD Voice, 3-way conferencing, handsfree speakerphone and supports corded or wireless headset and EHS.
It has 6 customisable buttons that can be programmed with up to 15 various features with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information and is an ideal and cost-effective entry level IP phone for businesses.
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel 4-level greyscale graphical LCD with back light
- Local phone book up to 300 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 memory soft keys (3 pages up to 15 buttons) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets:
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
This model is POE (Powered-Over-Ethernet) and doesn’t include a mains Power Supply.
Download data sheet and user guide below for more technical details:
Data Sheet User Guide
For help choosing 3CX software, hardware or information about 3CX installation, training and support services, call +44 (0)115 880 0044
Our 3CX Services
We provide a complete range of 3CX services to support your purchase. We cover everything from initial consultancy to project managed installations, training for end users and administrators, ongoing support options, and supply of underlying infrastructure for lines, SIP trunks and connectivity solutions.
Why choose us for 3CX?
We’re an elite 3CX Platinum and Hosted PBX Partner
We offer a complete range of 3CX services and solutions
Technical staff are accredited to 3CX advanced level
We’re experts in IT and comms – making us your No.1 choice for 3CX