You can add unlimited onsite support for 3CX, strategic help and advice to our remote support offerings – 24×7 monitoring and remote Service Desk.
Why onsite 3CX support
There are issues that cannot be resolved remotely. Unfortunately these tend to be the sorts of problems that have the greatest impact on a business and its critical operations.
If your 3CX phone system is key to the smooth running of your organisation then having onsite 3CX cover can go a long way to keeping downtime to a minimum and saving on costs – should the worst happen.
How this differs from 3CX remote support
- In addition to the features included in our remote packages you also get onsite 3CX cover included from a fully Advanced-certified 3CX engineer – at no extra cost.
- We also provide more strategic help, such as service delivery reporting, expert advice and contributions to your 3CX telephony strategy, and a named account manager to help you get the best out of your 3CX phone system.
What we cover
Features covered in our 24×7 monitoring and remote support packages are included as standard.
- Unlimited onsite support for from Advanced Certified 3CX engineer
- Unlimited remote support via phone, email or Service Hub
- 3CX fault troubleshooting and resolution, configuration changes, setup of new handsets, generic messages to callers (such as “office closed”), and general help for end users
- Troubleshooting underlying communications including dealing with 3rd party providers on your behalf
- Hardware can be covered by arrangement
- System backups by arrangement
- Standard Service Desk hours 7.30am to 6.30pm daily
- Preventative maintenance & updates to the Windows server that hosts your 3CX phone system
- Upgrades to the 3CX software – provided you have the right licenses and maintenance in place.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring & management with alerts
- Guaranteed response & resolution times
- High rate of first-contact resolution
- Enterprise class service management processes
- Optional monthly service delivery reports for transparency
- Self-service support portal (Service Hub online and desktop)
- Dedicated Account Manager & technical reviews
- On demand consultancy & advice
- No hidden costs
Key 3CX onsite support package benefits
No limits on your support
With our onsite 3CX support, you gain unlimited 24×7 monitoring and management, unlimited remote service desk support, unlimited onsite time (by a certified 3CX professional), and technical advice.
Onsite support included at a predictable price
Sometimes faults with your 3CX phone system can only be resolved onsite. Sometimes a resolution is much faster in person. These are also the sorts of issues that are likely to have the biggest impact on your organisation.
With our onsite 3CX support there is no additional cost for the fastest recovery when you need our help the most. Our engineers are all experienced, fully trained and certified up to Advanced level for 3CX phone systems.
Efficient cost management
We charge a fixed monthly fee for 3CX phone system support. You know in advance how much it costs regardless of how much support time you use, easing cash flow and budget management.
We don’t demand that you buy limited blocks of engineering time in advance, and you don’t have the cost of training your own in-house team to become 3CX experts.
Our first priority is getting you up and running as quickly as we can.
Of course, your call will be answered within 14 seconds and the person who answers is a certified and experienced 3CX technician – not an automated menu system, or someone who just takes your details.
Minimising disruption to your business is critical. Customer service is our priority.
Complete 3CX expertise is yours
Recruiting and retaining a team of 3CX experts can be difficult and expensive for most organisations, and that’s where we come in.
Each member our technical team is fully trained and an accredited 3CX professional. They’re there so your problem gets solved efficiently and quickly.
Early warnings outside business hours
We’ll help avoid disruption. Our 24×7 monitoring and management of your 3CX phone system helps anticipate faults before they strike. If something happens without warning we’re able to notify you and take rapid action.
Simple and secure ICT management
We’ll take care of the daily application of Windows patches and fixes to your 3CX phone system, 3CX software updates and any updates to your anti-virus software. Please note that the 3CX upgrades require the purchase of upgrade licenses or software maintenance.
Other 3CX Support Packages
Please see below for other 3CX support packages you may be interested in: