Our 3CX remote support is suitable for all sizes of business, consultants/resellers, and as a way to add 3CX telephony support to the capabilities of an in-house IT team.
You can opt for a fully-outsourced or part-outsourced remote support package for your 3CX phone system.
The two options for part-outsourced 3CX support are for frontline-only support, or, secondly, for third-line-only support, where you escalate complex issues to us.
Why 3CX remote support
We’ve designed our 3CX remote support option to be flexible and to meet the needs of:
- Businesses who want to fully outsource their 3CX phone system support
- In-house IT teams who want a fully managed ticketing process on the front line (3CX phone system and related support issues)
- In-house IT teams who manage their own phone system day-to-day but would like a point of escalation
- Consultants or resellers who do not have facilities themselves to host a support service for 3CX phones systems
Our Service Desk support offers a cost-effective yet unlimited remote support service with management and 24×7 monitoring of your 3CX phone system and its infrastructure for alerts and outages.
What we cover
Features covered in our 24×7 monitoring and management are included as standard.
- Unlimited remote 3CX support via telephone, email, Service Hub
- Standard Service Desk hours 7.30am to 6.30pm daily
- Preventative maintenance & updates to the underlying Windows Server that support your 3CX phone system
- Upgrades to the 3CX software – provided you have the right licenses and maintenance in place
- 3CX fault troubleshooting and resolution, configuration changes, setup of new handsets, generic messages to callers (such as “office closed”), and general help for end users
- Troubleshooting underlying communications including dealing with 3rd party providers on your behalf
- 24/7 real-time monitoring & management with alerts
- Hardware can be covered by arrangement
- System backups by arrangement
- Guaranteed response & resolution times
- Enterprise class service management processes
- Discounted onsite time
- Self-service support portal (Service Hub online and desktop)
- No hidden costs
We’re flexible about the technical elements that we support. You’ll find a lot of 3CX support providers will give you an exclusion list – hardware, software or other components not supported. But we’re happy to include such specific things if identified in advance.
Key 3CX remote support package benefits
Other 3CX Support Packages
Please see below for other 3CX support packages you may be interested in: